Thursday, May 29, 2008

Indiana Peonies


Everyone is talking about the beautiful things growing in their yards, I just wanted to show you the only beautiful thing growing in mine...

All of my efforts have been concentrated on the Pendleton Sports Complex this Spring so we definetely have some yard work to catch up on!

I just wanted everyone to know I have pretties in my yard too! It is nothing compared to Emily's desert oasis or Mom's ever expanding garden, but the desire is there!

Love you all!!

4 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

This is the Pa part of Ma. Beautiful Peonie. Just so you know, where ever you and your family are, there is beauty all around.

Ma n Pa said...

My Grandpa Barton (your Grandpa Barton's father) used to raise peonies. He had a huge garden full of them, pink, red, and white. Your beautiful picture sent me back to Kaysville visits as a child. Thanks.

And... you are right. My garden is ever expanding. No details on the vague "expanding" term.

Love to you all,
Ma

Daron and Christina said...

Our front yard is kind of a disaster. We do have some geraniums though…

Emily said...

Beautiful! I wish I could grow flowers like that. My "desert oasis" is more like an out of control weed patch. Oh well. It's fun no matter what to have a few growing things! or a yard full of green like you do in Indiana - the land of no sprinking systems.