We also had a post operative appointment with Haylie's surgeon on Friday. She has given Haylie a clean bill of health and permission for Haylie to go off all her medication on a trial run. We are so grateful to everyone for your prayers on Haylie's behalf...I could not have made it through this chapter in our lives with out them. It was hard walking through the hospital again...memories of those days came flooding back. What a blessing it is to be healthy....
Love you all!
3 comments:
This is grandpa Bevan. Although we couldn't be there how wonderful to see the pictures. You just can't look at Haylie's picture without feeling of her excitement. What a great party for a wonderful 8 year old girl!
Haylie - you have come so far! Can't wait to see you & your family. My flight leaves in 15 days! I'd better pack...
I am so thankful that Haylie is such a healthy, happy eight year old. Get ready for some hugs!
Post a Comment