I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
I love these random shots of you guys at home. It helps me not miss you as much to picture where you are. Next week I will be able to "hang out" with you!
Fun to see you all! I saw a few raindrops - I guess it rains occasionally in Indiana? Landon and Haylie are getting so grown up. What a wonderful family you are. See you soon!
Grandpa here, Every time I look at your pictures it makes me so HAPPY! We can't wait to get there and see you in person.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love these random shots of you guys at home. It helps me not miss you as much to picture where you are. Next week I will be able to "hang out" with you!
Fun to see you all! I saw a few raindrops - I guess it rains occasionally in Indiana?
Landon and Haylie are getting so grown up. What a wonderful family you are. See you soon!
Grandpa here, Every time I look at your pictures it makes me so HAPPY! We can't wait to get there and see you in person.
Post a Comment