All,
I just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone wish all of the Mom's a Happy Mother's Day! (I am so glad it's over for another year) I did get exactly what I wanted...lunch made by the kids and Jeff and a long Sunday nap. PERFECT!!
Jeff asked me last night if I would be willing to advertise his blog on mine since it seems the fowler4 sight does pretty well. So if you are interested in what is on Jeff's mind (caution) check it out.
We missed our family so much this weekend, knowing everyone was home in Corinne. We also missed our family in Huntington. We can't wait to see all who can make it to Haylie's baptism in June.
Love you all!
1 comment:
Happy Mothers' Day to you too! (Where does the apostrophe go in Mothers, by the way?) We missed you mucho, too. It is a little scary getting together with all our little brothers that are now all grown up. They are bigger & louder & smarter than me now & I think I need some back-up next time, sistah!
Post a Comment