We miss and love everyone in our family. Can't wait until June!!!!
I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Haylie's Birthday Party - Hawaiian Luau
I will spare everyone the pictures of the 10+ girls that showed up and made our house a scream zone. At one point Jeff had the girls playing "silent limbo". The girls thought it was a brilliant game...the grown-ups did too! After an eternity (2 hours) the party was over and we surveyed the damage, I started cleaning up immediately and haven't stopped since. There are still hot pink petals all over the floor among many other birthday remnants. Children's birthday parties are amazingly similiar to child birth...you forget how bad it is after a year, so it seems like a good idea! Haylie is a sweet girl and we really did have a good time. Chad, Cara and Kyle came over and so did our friends the Arnolds. So total in the house was right around 20. It was a great party!!
We miss and love everyone in our family. Can't wait until June!!!!



We miss and love everyone in our family. Can't wait until June!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it Maryann! All that pink & orange looks so cute. Makes me want to come over to your house! I think I will.
Happy Birthday Haylie! And ALOHA! Should we head to Hawaii? Oh wait, I can't... I've already booked my flight to Indiana! See you soon!
Post a Comment