Saturday, February 6, 2010

More of Max

I am finally posting some pictures from Indiana. All of the pictures are of Max and the kids. Max got a haircut today...now his head looks HUGE! At the vet last week he weighed 3.5 pounds. I still can't believe how much "output" there is with such a tiny animal.

He wakes us up every morning by biting either Jeff or I by the roots of our hair and snarling and shaking as hard as he can. So every morning we wake up howling and cursing the day we ever decided to let him sleep on our bed. But he is just so cute.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love you!
Maryann





2 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

Very cute pictures!

Landon, it looks like you have Max over your shoulder and are burping him like a little baby. Is that what is happening?

I wish I looked that cute after a haircut.

Love you all,
Mom

P.S. I love the "alarm dog." But... there's no snooze button.

Emily said...

Max is adorable & so are Haylie's pajama pants. :)