I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
OK, these are about the cutest pictures ever! Haylie, I love your smile! Max, your haircut is nice, too! How are the "stair" lessons coming? Maybe you will have to install a ramp.Love to you all,Mom
or a lift & pulley system maybe? He is too cute. Please bring him when you come visit. He'll fit in your pocket.
He's adorable! And weighs half as much as our little cat! Makes me want to pick him up and snuggle him! Cute pictures! We love you guys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OK, these are about the cutest pictures ever! Haylie, I love your smile! Max, your haircut is nice, too!
How are the "stair" lessons coming? Maybe you will have to install a ramp.
Love to you all,
Mom
or a lift & pulley system maybe? He is too cute. Please bring him when you come visit. He'll fit in your pocket.
He's adorable! And weighs half as much as our little cat! Makes me want to pick him up and snuggle him! Cute pictures! We love you guys.
Post a Comment