Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Max



I know it may seem that we are a little obsessed with Max right now, but he is so flippin' cute! It's worse than a newborn because we can't put a diaper on him and we have to take him out at 3:00 AM every morning! (Jeff is so kind and is usually the one that takes him out. I think he's making up for the 1:00AM, 2:00AM, 3:00AM, 4:00AM, 5:00AM, and 6:00AM feedings I endured while our 2 children were newborns.)

It has been snowing for days, school was canceled today and will most likely be canceled tomorrow. It is way too cold to go outside, the wind is howling and the news is telling us we will most likely wake up to 5 foot drifts. So unless we want to waste valuable time watching American Idol(puke), this is what we are doing, playing with Max.

Welcoming any and all "24" comments. Go Renee! I think you only stabbed him 100 times! He totally had it coming...

New "24" phrase to work into your conversations: "Going Dark"

Last week's phrase: "Weapon's Grade Uranium"

Love you all!

Maryann

1 comment:

Ma n Pa said...

We're glad you are enjoying your pet. Hopefully, the 3rd time is the charm and this puppy is the keeper!

However, the puppy is not nearly as cute as those two Fowler kids.

Love you all!

P.S. Haven't been able to work in "weapons grade uranium" into conversation. Christina wins, hands down.