I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Maximus
We're giving it one more shot...and this one has to work! This pup is staying no matter what!
Maximus "Max" is a small ball of attitide and fur. He plays so hard with the kids then just lays down wherever he is and falls asleep. He pounces on each little piece of food before he eats it, and loves to snuggle and lick noses and toes.
4 comments:
Oh! He is just too cute! I will trade you him for Henry for a week, whaddya say? (Did that sentence make any sense? I'm leaving it anyway.)
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Or in this case,
gr.
What a cute dog!
Also, he looks like an Ewok. :)
I've been trying to figure what character he looks like... and I knew it wasn't a gremlin...
Thank you, Emily, for clearing it up for me! Ewok!
Post a Comment