Maryann, don't you love that you will never be able to live that down? :)
Your glasses look great! & so do your kids & so does your dog. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know you guys anymore when you post pics of everyone looking so grown up (the kids) & stylish (you). Can't wait to see you again!
4 comments:
I approve of dogs in sweaters-- very cute.
Landon, do you play?
Haylie, check the comments on your blog.
Maryann, nice glasses. Now that you've been fitted with spectacles, blocks will look a lot less menacing to you.
Maryann, don't you love that you will never be able to live that down? :)
Your glasses look great! & so do your kids & so does your dog. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know you guys anymore when you post pics of everyone looking so grown up (the kids) & stylish (you). Can't wait to see you again!
Rock on Landon.
hahaha, landon i feel for ya man!
You all look great! Landon & Haylie, you are such wonderful grandchildren. We love to see pictures of you both!
Maryann & Max, you are both looking good!
Post a Comment