Good times! Why is it so fun to watch a silly animal do things like this?
Haylie, you make me smile! I'd smile even if you weren't repeatedly dragging a piece of string around the floor with a funny little doggie running around in circles around you.
4 comments:
My girls will love this (they're already in bed or I'd show them right now.) Haylie is gorgeous - look at her hair!!!
word verification: lickerai
When Haylie is playing with Max does he ever try to lickerai?
Good times! Why is it so fun to watch a silly animal do things like this?
Haylie, you make me smile! I'd smile even if you weren't repeatedly dragging a piece of string around the floor with a funny little doggie running around in circles around you.
Love you all!
That is cute-
That is a cute dog ant maryann Gwenyth
Post a Comment