Haylie has started taking ballet/tap classes. It is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. I leave work a bit early on Wednesdays to get her to her class then I get to sit and listen to the lovely soft ballet music and watch Haylie flutter about like a butterfly. It is pretty much my favorite thing EVER! (Sorry Landon, nothing against football practice.) She has been to only two lesson so far but she is catching on quickly and has loved every second. For those of you who will be in the Indy area in June you are all invited to a grand recital!! They will have their ballet number first then a costume change for the tap number! I wish I could tell you all how adorable the costumes are...believe me, there will be pictures!
2 comments:
Beautiful ballerina! I wish I could stand by a bar in a really pretty leotard and a wispy skirt - and look as lovely.
Haylie, you are such a treasure! Keep smiling and keep dancing! You make the world a better place just be being you.
And Maryann - I love that I can see you filming.
Love you all,
Mom
Cutest thing I've seen all day. Except for Henry's toothless drooly grin, which is cute in a different way. :) Haylie, I love that you are taking ballet, I always wanted to be a ballerina. Maryann, I liked watching you in the mirror too, cute Mom!
Post a Comment