I love watching Jeff help Landon with his tie. Tugs at my heart. I also love to get Haylie ready to go. Although they need less and less help each week.
I wasn't feeling well this morning so I sent everyone to church without me and then crawled back in bed for a bit more rest. I get lonely when everyone is gone...I was glad when they got home.
Landon and Haylie reported that in my absence they had played Karaoke in Music Time and EVERYONE had to get up and sing a solo...seriously, even the leaders had to. I guess we don't want anyone to come to Primary ever again....children or leaders. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, we miss you all so much!
2 comments:
Nothing bring more joy than seeing our children "walk in faith." This is demonstrated in many ways and seeing the pictures of the Fowler Family getting ready for church surely is a joy.
Love you all,
Mom/Booma
I don't know how I missed this post, but what a pleasant suprise!
Solos in primary... Have you done that again since? Because everyone loved it so much? Our music leader tried that once with our senior primary, but the 11 year old boys just wouldn't do it & you can't force someone to sing. So, it didn't go so well.
Post a Comment