Friday, September 5, 2008

GO COLTS!!

This weekend is the Colts first game of the season!!! Woohoo, Go Colts!!!

In support of the Colts every Friday is Blue Friday and the kids wear their jerseys to school. Actually, everyone in the Hoosier state wears their jerseys on Blue Friday no matter where they are or what is going on...gotta love it!

Landon plays his first season game tomorrow. So, GO BRONCOS!!!

The kids looked so good this morning I had to take a picture or two. :)

Love you all!





3 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

Go, Landon & Haylie! And... oh yeah... go Colts, too! These two precious children light up our lives. I love thinking about the four Fowlers, living on the lake in Indiana. We miss you all!

Emily said...

So, where's the pictures of your & Jeff's Blue Friday outfits?

Those two kids are so cute! I miss your family so much!

Daron and Christina said...

having famliy in Indiana and having lived there myself, I have been converted to the Colts forever. GO BLUE!