I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
TOUCHDOWN!!!
Landon scored the one touchdown for his team today. They ended up losing 8 to 12 (not bad), but Landon definetely had the play of the game. Landon is the fastest kid on his team and in the league for the matter...he is so fun to watch. Keep in mind Landon is playing in the 5-6th grade league. MANY of the other players are bigger than he is, ok, most of them are. But no one can catch him. 6th graders are played more often than 5th graders to be fair, but Landon plays every minute of every game...they can't do anything without him. He had more yards today than the rest of his team COMBINED. Wait a minute...I think I hear the COLTS calling. They need a running back. It is totally scary to hear the coaches on the other team yelling to their defensive line "Watch number 12! Whatever you do don't let 12 run! Get him down! Drag him down! Don't let 12 out of your sight! I don't care how many guys it takes...get 12 down!" I am always so relieved to see Landon pop up again after 4-5 huge sixth graders get up off of him. As a mother praying for her son's safety I am still pushing Michael Phelps and the pros of swimming, but so far Landon is not taking the bait. I guess it's a battle I can't win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go, Landon! That is the coolest touchdown we have ever seen! Thanks for the excellent footage. We love you all!
That was the COOLEST THING I've seen all week!! way to go Landon :) Nothing can stand in your way EVER.
And as for blue day, Haylie - you sport a Colts jersey more beautifully and stylish than anyone I've ever seen - miss you guys!!
love ross
My nephew is a superstar! I want a number 12 jersey to wear on Fridays.
So where do I get a #12 jersey? The best play of the day I've seen in a long time. Landon is a powerhouse!
Also, Maryann from a man who has chlorine in his blood I have some things to say if you want to hear them, I don't dare publish them though...
Grandpa here.
Landon, I have watched this clip over and over, I love it. Anytime I need a lift I just turn on Landon streaking down the field ahead of everyone else and crossing the goal line. Whatever your Mom is feeding you, keep eating it.
Post a Comment