Haylie's team made the playoff's! The girls haven't cared about scores or winning at all until now. It has all of the sudden become
very important. (I wonder if it has anything to do with the pink 1st place trophy?)
Friday is the big game...Let's go!! (clap, clap, clap) Forever Yours!! (clap, clap, clap)
Regardless of the outcome, she has had a blast!!!




4 comments:
Hey, I think I've been to that baseball park! Gooooo-o-o-o-o-O-O Forever Yours!
Hi Fowlers,
I am finally able to see pictures without getting all teary. What a wonderful time I had at the Fowlers! I loved having some time to just kick back with Landon & Haylie! I miss our evening walks around "Summer Lake."
After Landon's last game, there was some sort of question about which team had the fastest runner. I guess that Landon's coach decided (with a smile, of course!) that perhaps a race would be in order. He got the two fastest runners on his team, then asked the other team for their fastest two runners. He lined the four boys up, then walked down about fifty yards. "On your mark! Get set! GO!"
The boys were all fast, the race was an intense few seconds... and Landon crossed the finish line first!
Thank you all for letting me be a part of your lives.
Love you all,
Mom
Haylie - maybe next summer I can watch some of your games!
Grandpa Bevan here,
What a tremendous, wonderful year. Way to go to all of you! We love the pictures and hearing about every single detail. You have all done so well. I loved being able to see you again.
Post a Comment