Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Post in Process

I just wanted everyone to know that there is a new post in process. There has been so much going on and so much to share that I wanted to take the time to do it right, and as of yet, I have not found that time.

We have quite a bit to share, details and pics of Haylie's baptism and the same from Jeff's and my vacation, but I need like and hour to myself and I can't seem to find it.We jumped right back in to the busy Fowler schedule when we stepped off the plane, but it is wonderful to be back.

Like I said details soon, but there is a Pak Meeting tonight then a Softball game Wednesday and another Thursday....

Talk to you all soon!!

2 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

What? You're doing all this without me? Is the system breaking down?

I miss you all!
Love,
Mom & Booma

Emily said...

Glad you're back safely! I can't wait to hear all about your trip, whenever you get a minute. It was such a good time in Indy. Can't wait to see you again, whenever that is.

Love you! Miss you!