Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 2008 - Indiana Summer

I know, I know, it has been a while since I have updated the blog. I could say we have been so busy...but isn't everyone? Anyway, sorry for the delay.

Summer has flown by, school starts in three weeks. I can't believe it! A third and fifth grader...that can't be right?! It is kind of like looking at the scale...you know deep down it's true, but when did this happen? Landon and Haylie are looking foward to the new year...they enjoy school and their friends.

Landon is in football camp unitl the season starts in mid August. He is having a blast and is still considered by all the fastest kid in Pendleton...or Madison County for that matter. And he really is! He runs like the wind. It is so fun to watch him.

Haylie is her usual bubbly self, always surrounded by other girls her age. She is always kind to everyone and I think that is why she always has quite a following. She will be starting a dance class soon and cheerleading again when school starts.

Jeff and I are doing fine...same old thing for us. We are pretty much the Landon and Haylie taxi service, but we don't mind. It is our job to get the kids where they need to go, but to leave enough down time for relaxing and family time. The kids are getting really into the Book of Mormon and reading with them has been so exciting. I love to watch them feel the spirit of the scriptures and begin to really appreciate this special book.

We love you all! Keep in touch!







Landon and Jeff playing in the back yard



Booma, this is for you...the flowers are thriving!!




My two little nerds!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the new pictures! I love hearing what my favorite Hoosiers are up to.

Love the nerd pictures - you had their cousins in hysterics.

Ma n Pa said...

Great fun at Summer Lake Swimming Pool! I miss all you Fowlers!

I'm glad to see that the flowers are growing and blooming. We had a great time "choosing them out" and planting them.

And... who are those two little creatures with the black glasses?

Love you all,
Booma/Ma/Mom

Ma n Pa said...

Every time I look at these pictures, I can just feel the Indiana air around Summer Lake. I miss everyone!
Landon & Haylie, I hope you have a great "back to school" time! I'm thinking about you both, and I always remember you in my prayers. You are very special people. I know that many of your friends watch the way you act because you are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You two are such happy children, and you treat others so kindly, I know that you are a great light to everyone around you.
Love,
Booma