Monday, August 23, 2010

That's it! The Fowler4 is going private! (Thanks for the picture, Ross.)I have been totally crazed lately with keeping my children and my home protected from the "outsiders".

OK, I'll admit it, my kids have cell phones. They call their friends and they are text-a-holics (so is their mom). There! I said it! Judge away, see if I care. But before you do just realize that someday your kids will be in Middle School and you will want to know where they are at every second!! But, I will say, the phones are on lock down. They can't call or receive calls, text or receive texts, from anyone that isn't on their contact list, and those contact lists are super secure and password protected by Jeff and I.

Wanting to protect my kids and my home from the evils that want to invade has made the decision to go private on our blog an easy one. So, let me know if you want to be invited to the Fowler4. Otherwise...you'll be one of "them"...an outsider! You have been warned!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh MaryAnn, going private was such a hard decision for me! I am still mad that it is necessary in this crazy world we are raising our kids in!

Apryl said...

Jeremy and I want an invite. The address is apryl_82@hotmail.com.

Thanks Maryann!