I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
What a great bunch of people! Thank you, everyone, for coming & sharing some time with everyone else. We love you all!
Oh! I'm going to start crying right now! I need copies of every picture you took pleeease! Glad to see you eventually made it home!
I will be sending out cd's to all the siblings with all of the family and other reunion pictures on it so you can make your own edits and copies.
My life's greatest treasures are found in these pictures. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful time. Dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great bunch of people! Thank you, everyone, for coming & sharing some time with everyone else.
We love you all!
Oh! I'm going to start crying right now! I need copies of every picture you took pleeease!
Glad to see you eventually made it home!
I will be sending out cd's to all the siblings with all of the family and other reunion pictures on it so you can make your own edits and copies.
My life's greatest treasures are found in these pictures. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful time. Dad
Post a Comment