I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Love, love, love this family - and this picture! Do you think that the peeling paint in the backyard contributes to the "rustic" feel?
Ma - absolutely the look they were going for!& this is the cutest family picture ever. Landon's not even eating Haylie's hair! How did you get them to smile at the same time? Oh, I remember, you said, "Smile." What grown-up kids!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love, love, love this family - and this picture!
Do you think that the peeling paint in the backyard contributes to the "rustic" feel?
Ma - absolutely the look they were going for!
& this is the cutest family picture ever. Landon's not even eating Haylie's hair! How did you get them to smile at the same time? Oh, I remember, you said, "Smile." What grown-up kids!
Post a Comment