I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Somebody needs to tell his mother not to let him wrap that piece of ribbon around his neck!;)
Does anyone remember the advice someone's mother gave someone else... "don't let the diaper bag handles get wound around his neck while I am gone for 45 minutes?" I guess someone forgot to include ribbon in those instructions. Oh well.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Somebody needs to tell his mother not to let him wrap that piece of ribbon around his neck!
;)
Does anyone remember the advice someone's mother gave someone else... "don't let the diaper bag handles get wound around his neck while I am gone for 45 minutes?" I guess someone forgot to include ribbon in those instructions. Oh well.
Post a Comment