I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
I LOVE the new glasses! They are too cute! I remember when I got my glasses for the first time. i was in 7th grade, and I was amazed that I could see everything in such detail. The trees had leaves, even from far away! Love you all!
Wow, she does look older! Very cute. Maryann, do you still have your brick hat from Miss Hash?Enjoy your girls week!
I am looking for a brick hat...let me know where I can find one!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE the new glasses! They are too cute! I remember when I got my glasses for the first time. i was in 7th grade, and I was amazed that I could see everything in such detail. The trees had leaves, even from far away!
Love you all!
Wow, she does look older! Very cute. Maryann, do you still have your brick hat from Miss Hash?
Enjoy your girls week!
I am looking for a brick hat...let me know where I can find one!!
Post a Comment