I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
This must have been what all the excitement was about while we were talking today! It looks great! Way to go Landon & Haylie!
How fun! I love the idea of writing on the road with the hose! And what a nice message. At least they didn't write: "Do I have to have sauce?"
If we could fly over our pasture, maybe we could see if the goats have written anything in their grassland. Something like, WE ARE REALLY IMPORTANT.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This must have been what all the excitement was about while we were talking today! It looks great! Way to go Landon & Haylie!
How fun! I love the idea of writing on the road with the hose! And what a nice message. At least they didn't write: "Do I have to have sauce?"
If we could fly over our pasture, maybe we could see if the goats have written anything in their grassland. Something like, WE ARE REALLY IMPORTANT.
Post a Comment