The Fowler 4

I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Haylie and Mom

3 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

You two look like the cutest Fowlers in the world! Haylie, you look just like Maryann did when she was your age!
Love and miss you all.

June 12, 2009 at 12:04 AM
Ma n Pa said...

Of course, I meant the two cutest Fowlers GIRLS.
:)

June 12, 2009 at 12:05 AM
Emily said...

Aw, so cute. I love you two gores!

June 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Favorite Blogs

  • Daron and Christina
  • Dennis
  • Emily
  • Haylie
  • Jeff
  • Ma n Pa
  • Ross

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • New Glasses
      • Haylie and Mom
      • Warm Summer Evening...
      • I L-O-V-E this!!!Love all of you...
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.