Landon looks like a pro ball player. Good grief, how would it be to be that cool? I know what Haylie and I are going to do when I'm there... we're going to make big bubbles with her bubble wand.
It is so GREEN there! Look at those lawns! I fertilized our lawn a few days ago. It's still so brown that it seems impossible that it will grow again.
Summer is coming, and I can't wait to see you all!
I love little glimpses of everyday life like this. Cute haircut Maryann, that is how I wanted my hair to look... Oh well. & speaking of hair, look at Haylie's ponytail! Wow. Cute pictures. Keep them coming! It's nice to be able to picture you guys out there!
i got to go home the other day for a few minutes, daron and christina were over and we were able to visit for awhile before finals week ensued.
We all looked at the blog, and we all miss you so much! Mom told us how much better haylie looks a year from her operations - night and day. What a blessing our family is :)
3 comments:
Landon looks like a pro ball player. Good grief, how would it be to be that cool? I know what Haylie and I are going to do when I'm there... we're going to make big bubbles with her bubble wand.
It is so GREEN there! Look at those lawns! I fertilized our lawn a few days ago. It's still so brown that it seems impossible that it will grow again.
Summer is coming, and I can't wait to see you all!
I love little glimpses of everyday life like this. Cute haircut Maryann, that is how I wanted my hair to look... Oh well. & speaking of hair, look at Haylie's ponytail! Wow. Cute pictures. Keep them coming! It's nice to be able to picture you guys out there!
i got to go home the other day for a few minutes, daron and christina were over and we were able to visit for awhile before finals week ensued.
We all looked at the blog, and we all miss you so much! Mom told us how much better haylie looks a year from her operations - night and day. What a blessing our family is :)
Post a Comment