Wednesday, April 16, 2008





Tonight's game was so exciting. Haylie hit a HOME RUN!!! She is quite the hitter, don't let her sweet exterior fool you. When it comes to hitting it is all business. She also played catcher and pitcher. She is one tough cookie...to think of where we were a year ago. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Go Haylie!!!!!!!!!!

Ma n Pa said...

Haylie! The home run kid! Congratulations!

It's hard to believe that Haylie has had such a rough year - she's the picture of health now. Whenever I wish I had lived in simpler times... like the idealistic era of "Little House on the Prairie... when Charles Ingles could solve every problem in one hour... I remember how grateful I am that Haylie is happy and healthy.

Remember when I visited Indiana last summer? You weren't sure what was wrong, just that she was getting sick easily. I remember the bags under her eyes, and her precious smile was only there 99% of the time. I am so grateful for healthy, happy, Haylie. Hey, all H's! Harley!

June can't get here fast enough!

Ross said...

thats my girl haylie!

holy cow fowler you are all so old looking!! (minus jeff and maryann, you two don't look a day over 30)

love you guys!

Maryann said...

Thanks a lot Ross, I'm not 30 yet....

:)