Saturday, April 12, 2008

Landon and Haylie...a bit of bragging


Here is Landon and Haylie on Easter Sunday 2008. They are getting so big! It is hard to believe Landon is 10 and Haylie is almost 8. They are the most wonderful children a mom could ask for. I love that they are old enough to begin to understand the sacrifice the Savior made for them and all of us. I am humbled, especially as they get older, at the responsibility of being their mother.

Haylie is definetely a princess but can hold her own playing softball, especially batting. Shs is a tough little girl and loves to throw the ball with Jeff in the back yard. Landon is an awesome baseball player and has been designated as the best batter on their team. He is quite the athlete. He told us that playing baseball this Spring was cross training for football this Fall.

Jeff and I aren't proud or anything :)

3 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

All I can say is... if my flight in June gets canceled, I'm driving to Indiana!

Emily said...

I know that I have promised to send you pictures in the past & have yet to follow through, but will you PLEASE send me a copy of this picture? Ma - have you started packing yet? No cancelled flights!

Ma n Pa said...

I now have two favorite spots on the internet.