I just want everyone to know how proud we are of our Haylie. She did such a wonderful job at her first recital. And because every catastrophe imaginable happened at the dress rehearsal, the recital was perfect! Enjoy the pictures and the videos. I have to admit the sweetest part of the evening was when Haylie came off stage from her final number and saw her dad waiting there with a dozen red roses all for her. So sweet.
Getting ready and hanging our before the recital began.
Laughing and talking with Emma.

Mom and Haylie before the show.

A real ballerina!

All the lovely "Midnight Roses". If you look close you can see a giant bandage over Haylie's mangled knee from dress rehearsal.

With Daddy's roses...

On the way home from a wonderful evening.
4 comments:
Too cute for words! I can't wait to see the video! Love you, Haylie! And I love the fact that your wonderful Daddy brought you roses. You are all so precious to us.
Haylie, you are a lucky girl! Your first of many dozens of roses I'm sure. You look beautiful - just like your mom. Can't wait to see you!
Just so ya know, I look at your blog over & over & over... whenever I get to missing you! I can almost smell the roses!
What a beautiful post for such a beautiful young lady. Haylie, you are so pretty and you look so much like your mother I had to look twice, more than that even. Love your smile.
Grandpa.
Post a Comment