We had such a wonderful evening. We have the missionaries and the Jordan's (a family in our ward) over for dinner each Fast Sunday. Their daughter is turning eight in a week and her dad wanted some help from Jeff on how to perform the baptism. It was so sweet. The missionaries brought a sweet lady from our ward, you will see her in a picture or two. This sister and I always greet each other at church by saying, "Hello gorgeous!" She is one of my favorite people in the world!
We miss our family from Utah so very much, but our ward has become a family away from home. I am so grateful for my two children and my husband that make my life so very beautiful and the people we have come to know and love here in Indiana.
Enjoy the pictures. Love you all!
The kids with the missionaries

Jeff, Eric and Landon

Max (of course)

Just chillin'

Working on his swing!

Landon and Haylie

What happened after the brother/sister picture.

My happy Haylie...
3 comments:
I cannot express in words how much I love the Happy Haylie picture. She is such a beautiful happy girl on the inside & all that beauty & joy just shines out of her.
We miss you too, but I am so glad you have a family way out there. What a blessing the relationships we make on this earth are.
I love these pictures! I love those kids, and their parents. I think I remember that sister from your ward.
If I think about how much I miss you all I will start to bawl.
Can't wait to see you all!
That is so great that you have made such wonderful relationships out there.
I missed you guys at the mini get-together in Feron on Memorial weekend. You Nelson descendants are some of my favorite people and I hope that I will get to see you and your amazing kids (Who I can't believe have grown up so fast and are doing so many things).
Glad you are all so happy and that you share that with those of us who miss you.
Post a Comment