Landon has been looking forward to this day for a long time. So has his Dad.
This is a deacon who loves the Lord and wants to obey his Heavenly Father.
Of course Haylie and I had to take advantage of the boys being gone. We had a girl's night out at The Olive Garden, then ice cream, them to the Ulta to buy awesome shiny blue toenail polish which we applied during conference the next day!

I L-O-V-E this girl!
I told you they were BLUE!
GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Dear Fowlers,
Thank you for the wonderful pictures and for the reminders of what is truly important in this world. You will always look back on evenings like this one with a sweet feeling that comes from doing what the Lord wants us to do.
You are all so precious to us! Jeff & Landon, you both look so handsome! Maryann and Haylie, you look so lovely! And the toenails are awesome.
Landon, I am so glad you went with your dad. I went with mine. You'll be a great missionary.
Those are blue toenails! Love them. I can't believe Landon is that old. I remember when he was Henry's size - wasn't that like last year????
Post a Comment