Saturday, December 5, 2009

Landon - Seriously So Cool...

We took Landon and some of his friends out for his birthday which happens to be next Sunday. Because of all of the wonderful things happening next weekend we thought we'd have Landon's friend birthday party today. We took them for pizza then to an arcade and then out for ice cream. They had an awesome time, and I have to admit, the four of them made me laugh pretty hard. I love how they all call me Mrs. Fowler. :)

Landon, I can't believe you are going to be 12. Where did that chubby, cute little baby boy go?

(The pictures are all out of order, but you get the idea...)










2 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

Happy Birthday, Landon! We can't believe you are going to be twelve! You are such a fine young man. We are so grateful to be your grandparents.
We love you!

Ma n Pa said...

Haylie - We're glad you can sit and eat ice cream with your Mom. It looks like you two needed to stick together!
We love you!