I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Fourth Grade Christmas Concert
Haylie had her annual school Christmas Concert this past Thursday. She had been practicing at home and at school for quite a while. She was as excited to perform as we were to watch her! I have to admit, I love getting her all dolled up for her performances... It was a wonderful show!
We wish we could have seen the program! What did they sing? I think we need a private jet, so that we can get to EVERY event in the lives of our children and grandchildren. Maybe I'll ask Santa. Love you all!
2 comments:
We wish we could have seen the program! What did they sing? I think we need a private jet, so that we can get to EVERY event in the lives of our children and grandchildren. Maybe I'll ask Santa. Love you all!
(Jaw dropping.) Haylie is gorgeous. Where is her brick hat? She needs to slow down a little or I need a ride on Ma's private jet.
Post a Comment