I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
And we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you all!Haylie, the pictures are darling! Your smile makes us smile.
& I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fudge! Almost as much as I love AND MISS you & your fam. Haylie is the smilingest girl. We would have such a good time baking together with all our gores... sniff.
& I love, love, love Haylie's pants.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you all!
Haylie, the pictures are darling! Your smile makes us smile.
& I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fudge! Almost as much as I love AND MISS you & your fam. Haylie is the smilingest girl. We would have such a good time baking together with all our gores... sniff.
& I love, love, love Haylie's pants.
Post a Comment