I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Like Marjorie Hinckley said, "You can either laugh or cry, and crying give me a headache!"I wish I could come see you for awhile. I could sort.
I meant to type "crying GIVES me a headache. Not give. Maybe someday I'll learn to proofread before posting.Hey Landon, how did it smell under there?
Just so everyone knows I have spent the last two nights doing load after load after load. And guess what....it's done! At least until tomorrow.
Time to show Landon how to do his own! Right Landon?& I am that far behind constantly, the clothes in our house are just a little smaller. :)
I love doing laundry, and I do it at least every other month whether the clothes are dirty or not. Ha Ha Ha.
Hey, your blog updates are showing up on my blog again, hurray! Now I have to stay caught up on the Fowler 4.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Like Marjorie Hinckley said, "You can either laugh or cry, and crying give me a headache!"
I wish I could come see you for awhile. I could sort.
I meant to type "crying GIVES me a headache. Not give. Maybe someday I'll learn to proofread before posting.
Hey Landon, how did it smell under there?
Just so everyone knows I have spent the last two nights doing load after load after load. And guess what....it's done! At least until tomorrow.
Time to show Landon how to do his own! Right Landon?
& I am that far behind constantly, the clothes in our house are just a little smaller. :)
I love doing laundry, and I do it at least every other month whether the clothes are dirty or not. Ha Ha Ha.
Hey, your blog updates are showing up on my blog again, hurray! Now I have to stay caught up on the Fowler 4.
Post a Comment