I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Daron here, Ma signed in and asked me to type something profound.Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I love the food and I love refecting on all the things we are thankful for. Most of all, our faith and family.
Happy Thanksgiving, Fowlers! This is my favorite holiday, too. Not a lot of hype, just a day set aside to remember our blessings. The pictures are wonderful. You have such big hearts! I'm sure everyone at your home felt warm and welcome.We miss you and love you all.
Looks like so much fun! One of these years we need to have Thanksgiving together again like that time in Cedar City. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Daron here, Ma signed in and asked me to type something profound.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I love the food and I love refecting on all the things we are thankful for. Most of all, our faith and family.
Happy Thanksgiving, Fowlers! This is my favorite holiday, too. Not a lot of hype, just a day set aside to remember our blessings.
The pictures are wonderful. You have such big hearts! I'm sure everyone at your home felt warm and welcome.
We miss you and love you all.
Looks like so much fun! One of these years we need to have Thanksgiving together again like that time in Cedar City. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment