Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm sorry I've been a comment-slacker. Landon as a Lost Boy - too cute. He is a superstar in every way. I wonder if he'll ever discover something that he's only slightly good at... probably not. & Haylie in the water - look at her go! I think that is so great that she's doing that - no broken bones in swimming! :) She is so dang cute & growing up too fast. I wonder if we can have a reunion next summer? Your family pictures turned out so nice. You are beautiful Maryann. & I love your sweater. Good job on everyone's outfits. What else? Oh, Halloween - Haylie is a very cute vampire. I love, love, love that face she is making in that last pic. Matthew & I literally lol'ed.
I can't believe that Haylie and Landon have grown so much. Haylie is such a pretty young lady and Landon looks more and more like his Uncles(I haven't been able to decide which he looks the most like but I think it might be Ross). The pictures look great and its fun to see you all as a family instead of mostly pics of the kids.
4 comments:
These are beautiful. Wow! We love you all.
Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm sorry I've been a comment-slacker. Landon as a Lost Boy - too cute. He is a superstar in every way. I wonder if he'll ever discover something that he's only slightly good at... probably not. & Haylie in the water - look at her go! I think that is so great that she's doing that - no broken bones in swimming! :) She is so dang cute & growing up too fast. I wonder if we can have a reunion next summer? Your family pictures turned out so nice. You are beautiful Maryann. & I love your sweater. Good job on everyone's outfits. What else? Oh, Halloween - Haylie is a very cute vampire. I love, love, love that face she is making in that last pic. Matthew & I literally lol'ed.
Love you!
Those pictures are so good! We need to get some done too. Your kids are getting so grown up. Time sure flies.
I can't believe that Haylie and Landon have grown so much.
Haylie is such a pretty young lady and Landon looks more and more like his Uncles(I haven't been able to decide which he looks the most like but I think it might be Ross).
The pictures look great and its fun to see you all as a family instead of mostly pics of the kids.
Post a Comment