I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Oh the green! Now is when I start getting jealous of you & where you live!
I love Indiana, and I love the Fowler family! When I see the pictures of the kids walking along the lake, I love to remember the times when I was there... enjoying it with them. Can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh the green! Now is when I start getting jealous of you & where you live!
I love Indiana, and I love the Fowler family! When I see the pictures of the kids walking along the lake, I love to remember the times when I was there... enjoying it with them. Can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment