We have definetely had our share of colds and flus this winter, Indiana winters are soggy, gray and LONG! We are so excited to begin to see the start of Spring. Buds are coming out on the trees, the grass is getting greener and the air seems warmer every day.
Landon got braces in February. He looks even older than he did before. He was in a lot of pain for that first week, he could only eat pudding and soup. But now he is totally used to them and takes very good care of his new hardware.
Haylie just signed up for another year of softball, she is so excited. She will be in the older age group in her league which means she will have to teach all of the younger girls the softball dugout cheers. They may sound sweet coming from cute 2nd and 3rd grade girls but let me tell you they are really quite threatening...for instance:
Bang, bang, choo choo train,
Wind me up and I'll do my thing.
I know karate, I know Kung Foo,
Mess with me and I'll mess with you!
(Shout the entire last line at the top of your lungs)
Nothing says love and friendship like a good old softball dugout cheer.
We are especially thrilled to announce that Jeff just passed the CPA exam!! This was definetely a family effort. Let me just say that I have the most amazing husband in the entire world. Jeff, your dedication is inspiring. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for you.
I am so lucky to be able to go through life with these three amazing people. Jeff, Landon and Haylie, how did I get so lucky?
We miss all of you so much!! There will be a couple of trips to visit coming up. Jeff and Landon will head West in June and Haylie and I are taking a girl's trip in September. See you all soon!!
Maryann
(The dog in the pics is Rudy. He joined the house in January.) He is happiest to be outside on a walk or curled up on the couch next to whoever is there. So far he has mastered: sit, stand up, shake and lie down. He also LOVES to drink anyone's bath water.)
3 comments:
Halleluja! Spring is once again emerging, and after the long winter, it once again brings new life. I can use some new life, just ask Mom, she has had to add me to her dusting chores these last few weeks.
What a wonderful family the Fowlers are. We are so grateful for you and the joys you bring to us. Congratulations Jeff on a great and well deserved achievement. Landon and Haley, I look at your pictures and see two kids that are thriving. We can hardly wait to see you in person. Maryann, daughter, we are so proud, of you. We love you all.
Welcome back!
A dog! Now I have ammunition against Emily when I start asking for one. "But, Emily... Maryann let HER kids have one."
Landon and Haylie are getting big. Braces, kung-foo chants... too much for me to take.
And, we finally have a CPA in the family. We've long awaited this day. Congratulations, Jeff.
Matthew
I have a few questions for our new CPA, like, why is my house worth less now than when we bought it? & when will it be worth anything again? & should I save money for the girls' college through Utah's educational savings plan or just put the money under my bed?
Ha ha. Just kidding.
That niece & nephew of mine are growing up too fast. I've said it before & I'll say it again, you live too far away. I can't wait to see you & Haylie this fall!
Post a Comment