Sunday, March 29, 2009

We're back...(ok, we never left)

Hello all!

It has been such a long time since I posted a blog it's truly embarassing. I have pictures to share and a lot to catch everyone up on, but not tonight. I've already burned two batches of chocolate chip cookies and I am trying to watch the dryer so that I don't have to iron one of Jeff's shirts for work tomorrow. (One of the punishments for doing laundry on the Sabbath.) I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that we are here and doing fine...pictures and more to follow very soon!!


Love you all!
Maryann

3 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

We are always anxious to hear and see anything to do with the Fowlers, whenever it may come.

Love you all.

Emily said...

I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are going to start blogging again since I am usually the one left out of the loop in the fam and this is the way I keep up to date on you. I am sorry about the chocolate chip cookies-I burned mini brownie bites Saturday night if that makes you feel any better.