Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!!!

After fresh snow has fallen and the sky is blue, when the sun shines off the snow making it sparkle and the air smells clean and cold, it reminds me of the winter day Landon came into the world. What a sweet, special baby boy Heavenly Father sent us. There isn't anyone in the world like Landon. He is kind, eager to learn, excited to receive the priesthood and a hero to his little sister. He is an amazing athlete and so very smart. He is also quite the cutie, as fifth grade girls are starting to notice (much to my horror). I could go on all day about how I feel about my Landon. His entrance into the world shaped a family and for this special gift I will forever be grateful to my Heavenly Father.

Here are a few pictures of Landon's birthday. He turned 11 on the 13th.






We went to dinner with some friends that night and here is a picture of the kids being silly afterwards. Mom, do you remember Bravo?



5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy belated birthday Landon. You are the coolest kid ever.

I don't remember Bravo. What is that reference?

Ma n Pa said...

Happy Birthday, Landon! We are so thankful for you. You are such a fine boy. What would we ever do without you?

We are grateful that you are such a kind person, and we are grateful that you are always learning more about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

We love you!
Grandpa & Booma

Maryann said...

Bravo is the yummiest Italian Restaurant in the world. Come out to Indiana and we'll be glad to take you!! :)

Daron and Christina said...

This is very late, but I hope your birthday was happy.

Ma n Pa said...

Bravo... it is definitely the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to. I spilled the spiced olive oil all over the table... no fears... we just asked for more and kept dunking our bread.

Harley!

Love, Mom