We have been busy as usual... The pictures this time aren't really great, but they are something new to look at. Landon did wonderful at the Spell Bowl and our school took home 1st place out of 15 other schools!! They did great!!
Have a wonderful week!
Landon and the tallest Jenga tower...EVER!

Spell Bowl

Spell Bowl

Spell Bowl

Spell Bowl
4 comments:
Maryann, you look so cute in those pictures. You still look as young & pretty as when we went to the "ugly school" together! Prettier, actually. & I feel like I know you a whole lot better now, too, which is awesome because you're the coolest sister ever. Kind & funny & so good at listening to me. Your kids look great too, and I'm sure I sound like a broken record when I say, they're so cute & getting so big/looking so grown-up! I just have to tell you I am so glad you're my sister & man, sometimes I miss you so much! Have a wonderful week.
Maryann, we sure love everything about you and your family.
Landon, we are so pleased at how well you did in the Spellbowl. I can't believe you know how to spell Czechoslovakezuela. You are awesome! And so is your Sister... and Mom and Dad and Grandparents and Cousins and Uncles and Aunts and everyone who is related to you.
We'll be missing you all on Thanksgiving. Hey, we miss you all the time. Thanks for the pictures. We love you all very much.
Grandpa.
Sports, spelling, social skills... what else does that kid do perfectly?
Maryann
Your family is so beautiful. It has been too long since I have seen you.
I think the last time I saw yours kids they were babies!
I hope all is well with you and know that your Utah cousins miss you
Post a Comment