Monday, December 22, 2008

Fowler Christmas Party

We had our annual Fowler Family Christmas Party on Sunday. It was so much fun to get together with our family and enjoy Christmas. Other Fowlers, thank you so much for having us, we had a wonderful time! We love you all so much! We can't wait until next year, we'll have even numbers!!!


Jeff and Maryann


The Fowler 4 (Jeff, Maryann, Landon and Haylie)


The cousins enjoying their dessert! (Landon, Haylie and Kyle)


Maryann and Haylie



The Indiana Fowlers (minus Jeff-taking the picture)



Landon and Kyle



Haylie opening her present



Kyle opening his present


Haylie and Kyle playing restaurant

2 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

Merry Christmas, Fowlers! Thanks for the wonderful pictures.

Haylie, your song was absolutely beautiful. It was precious to hear your voice across the many miles that separate us. It was almost like having you right here in our home. Now I want to give you a big hug!

At first I thought you were at your house, until I saw a very large dog walk by...

We love you all so very much.

Daron and Christina said...

I remember an Indiana Christmas a long time ago...
Haylie your song was great, we miss you guys out there!