Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Why not...why not add 5+ inches of snow on top of 5 inches of solid ice? We can take it! Honestly, we have already been driven to "ice madness", adding snow won't even phase us. The forecast for tonight is more snow changing to freezing rain...sounds about right.

Church is already cancelled for tomorrow, school has been cancelled for Monday and there is a crockpot full of chili simmering away in the kitchen. We aren't going anywhere soon.

The only way this weekend could get better is if the Packers win the superbowl!

Go Pack!!






3 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

And they are still smiling! I love those two! So... it looks like they are in the back - are they shoveling a path to the lake, or are they looking for Max?

Miss you all, hope things thaw out soon. :)

Emily said...

Ice, snow, more freezing rain, you have a sandwich! All that bad weather is a blessing in disguise if you get Superbowl Sunday off! Seriously, that is a lot of snow. I'm glad you don't have to go anywhere. I had nightmares last night about driving in a snowstorm, but it's blue skies and sunshine here. We have one o'clock church, wonder how many people will be there...

Aunt Lynne said...

Wow! I'm pretty sure you should move to the Bahamas for the rest of the winter. Doesn't warm sand between your toes sound awfully nice about now? Actually, just having warm toes period sounds appealing... I am tired of this never ending cold. Will it ever be warm again?