I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Peter Pan - Landon as a Lost Boy
Landon's class performed Peter Pan for parents and grandparents on Friday. He was a lost boy and did so well! I am constantly amazed at Landon's many talents. You can also see his new black cast...it comes off next Monday!! This is just in time for basketball practice to start. Landon found out Friday he made the 6th grade basketball team!!
Landon, dude...you totally rock but you are wearing your parents out!!
That is totally cool! Landon, the fact that you have a cast on makes you look like a VERY lost boy! I wish we could have been there. Love you all, Grandpa & Booma
1 comment:
That is totally cool! Landon, the fact that you have a cast on makes you look like a VERY lost boy! I wish we could have been there. Love you all,
Grandpa & Booma
Post a Comment