This year Haylie is in 4th grade and Landon is in 6th. The are both doing great so far!
Haylie loves 4th grade so far and is totally excited for Indiana history. She just made the Junior Swim Team and starts practices tomorrow! Go girl!!
Landon leaves an hour before the other elementary school kids do so he can go to band at the middle school. He is playing the trumpet this year. He gets up at 6:00 AM every morning.
3 comments:
We are so glad that Landon and Haylie are off to a good start. What wonderful children they are, with such exceptional parents. Congratulations on the band, the swim team, and everything! We love you all.
Indiana state history???? That makes you seem so far away! Swim team? That is freaking incredible. (Napoleon Dynamite)
Your kids look great! I love first day pictures. Bethany has been going to school early this week for orchestra too. I love thinking of Landon defending his friend's honor.
Big embarrassing hugs & kisses from So. Utah!
Yay for swimmers!!! She will do awesome since it is in her blood (I think our family is part mermaid or so I like to believe).
And way to go Landon. I don't think I could be that dedicated in 6th grade.
Your kids are amazing and I am glad that you share that with all of us.
Post a Comment