I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Broncos vs. Dolphins
Game one of the season could not have been a better game. We went into overtime, both teams scored but the Broncos ended up not being able to pick up the extra points. We lost 18-20. So close! The guys played so well and Landon was exceptional as Quarterback. He ran in two of the touchdowns himself. Way to go Broncos!!
I've said it before, but Landon is a superstar & is going to bring fame & fortune to the entire Nelson family. Landon, when you're a rich & famous NFL QB, you don't even need to buy your Auntie Em a new house, I will be happy with plane tickets to come visit you guys!
2 comments:
Go #12, and go sweetheart in pink!
Give them both a big hug from us!
Good job, coach!
I've said it before, but Landon is a superstar & is going to bring fame & fortune to the entire Nelson family. Landon, when you're a rich & famous NFL QB, you don't even need to buy your Auntie Em a new house, I will be happy with plane tickets to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment