Congratulations! What did you get? The traditional wedding anniversary gift is STEEL. It's actually a step up from the 10th, which is tin &/or aluminum. Awesome.
We have a tradition that we can only spend as much as the number of years we have been married, so this year we are at a whole $12.
Last year Jeff got me a plastic alligator key chain and a candle. I think I got him some Swedish fish and a small flashlight for his car.
For our anniversary date nights Jeff is in charge of even years and I am in charge of odd. So this year Jeff was in charge of the anniversary date. Plus, he always gets an extra nice kiss goodnight. (wink, wink)
(Our real anniversay is May 17th, but the 23rd has "eternal" flare)
4 comments:
Congratulations to our Favorite Fowlers! We're so grateful for you!
Congratulations! What did you get? The traditional wedding anniversary gift is STEEL. It's actually a step up from the 10th, which is tin &/or aluminum. Awesome.
Oops, this is twelve years for you right? Silk/linen.
Seriously, you guys are awesome, you deserve each other. :)
We have a tradition that we can only spend as much as the number of years we have been married, so this year we are at a whole $12.
Last year Jeff got me a plastic alligator key chain and a candle. I think I got him some Swedish fish and a small flashlight for his car.
For our anniversary date nights Jeff is in charge of even years and I am in charge of odd. So this year Jeff was in charge of the anniversary date. Plus, he always gets an extra nice kiss goodnight. (wink, wink)
(Our real anniversay is May 17th, but the 23rd has "eternal" flare)
Post a Comment