Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLIE!!!

Happy 9th Birthday Haylie!! We love you so very much.

What a gift you are.

2 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

Nine years old! Happy Birthday, Haylie! I remember when you were born, and we were so very happy and thankful to have our little Haylie come to earth. You make the world a better place.

When you were born, you had the cutest littl face and such pretty dark hair. I loved holding you, and I'll bet I kissed your little head about a million times!

Your father gave you a name and blessing. What a sweet, wonderful day that was. You were lovingly held by your father and both grandfathers. You received such a beautiful blessing. How grateful I am that your parents love you enough to teach you the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for being our precious granddaughter. We love you!

Ma n Pa said...

And yes, I do know how to spell little.