Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I had so much fun with Haylie dressing her up this year! She wanted to be an 80's punk rocker. She looked "radical"!! She handed out candy to zillions of kids!

Max wanted to be a cub scout for Halloween.

Landon watched "The Village" with Jeff and me. I was totally freaked out...Jeff and Landon couldn't understand what the problem was. Sheesh. Seriously?




5 comments:

Emily said...

Max is an adorable little cub scout. What a funny dog. My family wants a dog so bad. They'll have to continue to be dissapointed though, because we can't get a dog until Henry is potty-trained, at least!

Haylie looks great, as always. I love those boots!

Ma n Pa said...

You go, Haylie! You are so much cuter than the real 80's punk rockers!

What did Landon & Jeff dress up as?

Daron and Christina said...

Wow, scared at the Village? Really?

Emily said...

Daron, The Village is scary.

Aunt Lynne said...

This is a belated post, but I am so happy that some of my relatives dress up their dog! Maryann, I would love to exchange doggie dress up photos with you someday. Our lab, Molly, has endured many Halloween costumes. I think she and Max would have a lot to talk about. Let's get them together for a photo shoot soon.